Vostok 2426.12 self-winding movement
Side second hand, additional 24-hour hand
19.800 vibrations per hour
Shock resistant balance
Power reserve 31 hours
Average daily rate -20 +60 seconds per day
Stainless steel bezel
polished stainless steel case
Water-resistant to 200 m
Luminous indices and figures
Stainless steel bracelet
Average term of service - 10 years
||CJSC Chistopol Watch Factory "VOSTOK"
||Vostok Factory 1 year guarantee
|Case depth approx., mm
||Plastic, antique type
||-20 +60 sec/day
||Totally wound watches run not less than 31 hrs.
|Average term of service
Your order may be subject to customs and import duties. Meranom has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges.
Tracking Your Order
When your online purchase is complete you will receive an email containing your order confirmation and delivery details. We will also provide you with a link that will allow you to track and trace the status of your delivery at any time.
We ship worldwide.
Every Meranom order is unique so our shipping costs vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen items. This information will appear at the checkout
If you have any questions about shipping contact us
Once your order details are confirmed, your item will be carefully prepared and sent on its way within 2-7 business days. Delivery will normally take 3-4 weeks after dispatch, depending on your location and chosen shipping method.
We will keep you updated with tracking information and an estimated delivery date. You can also follow the progress in your Meranom account under ‘View your order history.
We will declare a package as the 'Gift' with cost of 10-20 US dollars to avoid customs taxes.
We do double check and adjustment of watches (in case of need) before sending to the buyer.
Delivery by Russian post Registred Air mail.
All orders are processed and shipped within 2-7 business days after acceptance of payment, if goods in stock. This time is necessary to pack the goods and to prepare documents for custom as all goods are sent from Chistopol, Russia.
Usually delivery time 20-30 days.
Sometimes shipping time may be 30-60 days
Sometimes delay shipments from the postal operators - an independent circumstances, most flight cancellations or cargo carrier's fault.
We accept payments with Paypal/Visa/Mastercard
Will this watch be for sale anytime soon? And will other 420 GMTs or other SE-models be for sale soon?
text_answer No info.
This dial is available in 960 case:
- Stunning metallic red and black Coke bezel.
- Very bold square hour and minute hands, hour markers and 6 and 12 hour numerals which are all lumed.
- Beautiful black dial with deep radial grooves, making it look like a 1970s style vinyl LP record.
- Lumed seconds hand and lumed bezel pip, which are great to have especially because this is an Amphibian dive watch.
- Old school GMT Master 1 style 24 hour hand. Some people may consider this style of movement inferior to a "true GMT" but personally I prefer this simple improvised style because it gives the watch character and makes it more interesting to use and wear.
- I know many people don't like the Vostok date function because it doesn't have quick set capability, but I love it and would have preferred it to be included in this watch.
Is it a GMT Master? Is it a Submariner? No, it's a Vostok GMT Mariner!
This is a great watch which is so fun to wear.
Большое спасибо, товар получен. Отличное обслуживание.
Hello, I ordered this watch. I want to ask: is the crown made in stainless steel?
Yes, the crown is made of stainless steel
Здравствуйте, подскажите корпус полированный или брашированный.
Write a review